Monday, March 26, 2012
My Lunch
For lunch I had a meal swipe taco from Salsa Rico in Nelson Hall. It was a steak taco with cheese and tomatoes. It also came with chips and rice on the side. To drink I had a glass of water. There was no salsa for the chips, which was a bit disappointing, but this was because it had just opened and not everything was out yet. I ate at Nelson Hall because I had an hour break between classes in JGH and did not want to walk back to halls. I ate with a friend and some of her friends I had not previously met. I had not planned on eating with her but ran into her there and did not have anyone to eat with. I ate my taco fairly quickly because I was hungry, but slowly munched on my chips which, unfortunately had no salsa I also slowly ate the rice as I talked with the people I was eating with, but did not eat much of it because it was quiet plain and boring. I ate there because it was convenient and the only good time I could get lunch during the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment